Thursday, June 6, 2013

This is the life

I realize I haven't posted much in June. It's been a little busy :)

I found out that I passed the last part of my CPA exam 2 weeks ago today! I think that I got all of the paperwork done for that, part of which included an Ethics exam. Good news - I passed that too! (In case you were worried that I don't have ethics, that's proof right there ha!!)

J and I left for vacation this week, so there was a lot of laundry, cleaning and packing to do for that. I plan to have a couple different posts detailing our travels, but for now ill leave you just a glimpse of my life for this week:



I hope that you can forgive me for not posting when I have the beach and the ocean around me and that you'll come back and visit for more pictures soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment