Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6 - What do you do?



Today's blog challenge is to tell everyone what I do, with one exception - I can't answer with my job.  Up until recently, I would have had to answer "study for the CPA exam."  But right now, I'm waiting on my scores to be released for what is hopefully my last part of the exam (there are 4 separate parts to the exam and you have an 18 month window to pass all four parts - I'll bore you with the details some other time! haha).  Since January, I've been serious about studying.  And by serious, I mean working 40 hours a week and studying another 30+ outside of work.  That was all I did.

But now that I'm waiting, I'm finding new things to occupy my time (without spending it wondering if I passed or not).  Like playing with my dogs, spending more time with my boyfriend, making more trips home to see my family, catching up with friends, baking and cooking, taking a photography class, and learning about the blogging world :) Oh, and you can't forget Pinterest!!  Yay for having a life again!!! :)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Good luck with your CPA exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I should find out a in a couple weeks how it went :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, studying for the CPA exam is intense! I can't imagine working full time and studying at the same time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete