Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 9 - A moment in my day

The Blog Every Day in May challenge topic of the day is (drumroll please.....) "a moment in your day".  Today was not a typical day in the office.  It started with a riveting professional accounting update session followed by a luncheon for a different organization about corporate governance (it may sound scary, but it's not too bad).  I FINALLY sat at my desk around 1:30 today -  not that I'm complaining about the change of scenery.

The weather here was pretty dreary - cloudy and misty all day.  When I got stuck in traffic on the way home - I wasn't sure I wanted to push myself to workout, but then talking to J, I realized that I would feel better about working out than not.  So, without further ado, here's my photo for the moment I'm glad that I worked out today:

I like my little pink heart rate monitor.  It's pretty neat :) 

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of getting one of those heart rate monitors. I want one where it'll tell me distance too since I frequently get lost and then just kind of guestimate where I've gone... :) Good for you for working out. I did not but my gym bag is packed for tomorrow morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my little monitor! I have a FitBit that I use for distance, and its neat because it calculates my steps throughout the day and classifies my activity level as sedentary or extreme (with categories in between).

      Delete
  2. Glad you decided to get the workout in. I'm sure it was a great stress reliever and just think of all the benefits to your body! I like the pink heart rate monitor.


    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely felt much better after the workout :) I'll go check out your blog right now! Thanks for visitng :)

      Delete