Friday, June 14, 2013

Holbox Vacation, part IV

There was something about this vacation that made me want to capture some of the smaller details.  Maybe it was the fact that I absolutely fell in love with this place, or the fact I'm starting to really enjoy photography :)  Either way, there were a lot of pictures I want to share, so I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!

This is the sign from the first little restaurant 

Both outside lights and the sink were similar patterns - I love how everything was so colorful here

This was hanging on our balcony - just a neat little coconut I guess

A seashell windchime outside our window - it actually made a beautiful sound

I forgot my charging cord for my e-reader, so I found this book in my room (one of the few books on the place that were in English :) )

This little guy was guarding the pool

The "welcome" sign above the kitchen

You can read more about our Holbox Vacation here:




No comments:

Post a Comment