Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Addie!!!

Today is my sweet Golden's birthday!!!



I didn't have her as a puppy, but I'm so thankful she's in my life now!  I can't imagine not coming home to her on a daily basis.  She's the sweetest dog in the world - always ready for some love, always wanting to be around her humans, and always excited to see us.

I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to adopt her from a family that didn't want to take care of her anymore.  It breaks my heart to see the look on her face when I leave for work in the morning - its just so sad.  I think that she got left alone a lot in her other home with just an old crotchety chihuahua to keep her company.  Now, she has a fun playmate in Amelia, and they are best friends :)




Happy Birthday Addie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment