Monday, June 24, 2013

Blogging with a Purpose - Week 1

It's amazing if you stop and think about how many blogs exist where people like me, just decide they want to write and/or take pictures, and then share parts of their lives with complete strangers.  Gradually, these people become acquaintances, and maybe even friends down the road.  But there are just so many that you can pick to read and follow.  I've stumbled across some really great blogs with really talented writers and story tellers and photographers.  And sadly, I don't always remember how I find them.....

But I found one last week by Becky at From Mrs to Mama.  I read through some of her most recent posts, and was interested when I saw the title "Blogging with a Purpose."  Sometimes, I feel like I have a purpose in blogging, other times - not so much.  So, I think I'm going to do this weekly post for Blogging with  Purpose.  You can find the first part of the topic list here, and you can also see that I'm a week behind.  I figured that would give me something extra to write about this week :)


Week 1 - Who I Am

Daughter. Sister. Aunt. Friend. Girlfriend. Dog lover.

Auditor. Aspiring photographer. Blogger. 






No comments:

Post a Comment